2. What Personal Information We Collect From You
a. Information Concerning Your Account
You may download and use Toki application with or without creating a Toki account. When you wish to create a Toki account in order to enjoy and explore more features of the Service, there are two options we offer to you; (1) Creating an account with your email address OR (2) Using other service providers account (i.e. Facebook, Google, or others account that provide automatic logon verification). In case you choose external service provider accounts, you authorize us to access and use certain information depending on the privacy settings that you have selected in the social network. Examples of personal data that we compile and use include your basic account information (e.g. name, email address, gender, birthday, current city, user ID, list of friends, etc.) and any other additional information or activities that you permit the third party social network to share.
b. Device Information and Access Logs When You Use Our Service
When you use Services, we may collect certain electronic identification or log data that is automatically provided by your device. (e.g. device type, OS type, geolocation data, IP address, device identifier, cookie data, etc.) We use such information as analytic records to improve and upgrade our Service as well as to provide, maintain, and enhance the quality service to you.
3. How We Use and Handle Your Information
a. How Does the Company Use Your Information?
- to verify your identity;
- to allow you to use your Account on multiple devices and transfer your Account to another device;
- to respond to requests you may make to use additional Services;
- to analyze potential service issues involving hardware and software characteristics in optimizing the Services;
- to provide the Services to you and to allow you to transmit your user generated events/content to other users;
- to provide you with information regarding the Services;
- to notify you of any other important information regarding our Services;
- to aggregate statistical data (anonymous) regarding the Services; and
- to comply with applicable laws or legal obligations.
b. How Does the Company Protect Your Personal Information?
We take security seriously and to fulfill our commitment to respecting and protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information, we take various steps to protect them from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. In case in the event you suspect any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security, please contact us via email; firstname.lastname@example.org
c. Where Is Your Personal Information Transmitted and Stored?
d. How Long Does the Company Keep Your Information?
In addition, we may retain your personal information following the closure or termination of your Account if retention is reasonably necessary as below;
- to comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal obligations; and
- to detect and deter unauthorized or fraudulent use of, or abuse of, the Service.
4. How you may access, delete or change the information you have provided to us
You may have a right to access, rectified, erase and object the processing of your personal information at any time by modifying your personal information in the application. If you no longer wish to use the Services or terminate your account with us, you may simply delete the account directly through the application.
5. Other Important Information
a. Protection of personal information of children
c. Questions & Comments